Beyond Care LESS Program
Poor eating and exercise habits are not the only cause of metabolic conditions – stress, too, is a factor. Our program, Learn Effective Stress Solutions, is an in-depth and comprehensive 12-week nutritional and fitness program aimed at lifestyle-related stressors, both physical and mental.
Through an initial evaluation, medical and psychological causes of metabolic and other stress along with consequences of maladaptive lifestyles are identified and addressed. The program focuses on behavior modification and cognitive psychology and emphasizes mind-body techniques, including yoga, to enable clients to achieve and maintain an internal sense of focus and strength. We provide fitness training, emphasizing core strength, conditioning, relaxation and breathing exercises, along with health-enhancing nutritional support with the goal of increasing stamina and improving sleep and mental clarity.
The 12-week program includes:
- Behavioral Health – An initial one-hour appointment and five 30-minute follow-up sessions devoted to healthy habit reinforcement and stress management
- Nutritional Medicine — Two 30-minute visits.
- One-on-one customized yoga sessions – Four weekly one-hour sessions.
- One-on-one customized exercise training sessions – Four one-hour sessions.
- Body Composition measurement by DXA and basal metabolic rate measurement.
- Massage therapy — Two one-hour therapeutic massages for balance and relaxation.
- A variety of free workshops and no-fee email access to clinicians.
- One 30 minute medical visit at the conclusion of the program.