Beyond Care Ramp Up Program
For “Real Active Metabolic People” who are interested in an in-depth nutritional and fitness program, this 12-week program addresses both physical and mental health goals by providing a toolkit of skills to effectively manage all lifestyle-related stressors.
The initial evaluation identifies and addresses medical and psychological causes of metabolic and other stress, along with consequences of maladaptive lifestyles. Individualized, one-on-one sessions focus on behavior modification and performance psychology to create and maintain an internal sense of focus and strength. We also address healthy eating habits with the aim of increasing stamina and strength and provide fitness training focused on core strength, low impact fat burning routines and resistance training. By raising the metabolic rate, participants lose fat and gain muscle mass.
The 12-week program includes:
- Nutritional Medicine visits – An initial one-hour appointment and five 15-minute follow-up sessions.
- Behavioral Health – An initial one-hour session and a final 30-minute session for healthy habit reinforcement and stress management.
- One-on-one customized yoga sessions – Four weekly one-hour sessions.
- One-on-one customized exercise training sessions – Four one-hour sessions.
- DXA body composition measurement and basal metabolic rate measurement.
- Massage therapy – Two one-hour therapeutic massages for musculoskeletal balance.
- A variety of free workshops and no-fee email access to clinicians.
- One 30 minute medical visit at the conclusion of the program.