If you are overweight and especially if you have metabolic syndrome, there is good reason to be concerned about your health. Research has linked being overweight with a wide range of chronic diseases, many of which not only reduce quality of life but may even cut it short. A partial list of weight-related health problems includes diabetes, heart disease, cancer and even arthritis and orthopedic injury.
By losing weight – even as little as 10% of your body weight – you can reduce health risks, improve the quality of your life, gain energy … and, of course, look and feel better in ways that you’ll appreciate every single day.
Our clients include:
- Obese or overweight people who want to get healthy in a safe, supportive, medically-supervised setting.
- Metabolic Syndrome patients who’ve been diagnosed with pre-diabetes or Type 2 diabetes and want to improve their health.
- Patients who’ve had cardiovascular events, including heart attack or stroke, and are motivated to get healthy.
- Women with infertility due to Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) and menopausal women who want to avoid health risks of gaining abdominal girth.
- People with obstructive sleep apnea who’ve been advised to participate in a medically-supervised weight loss program.
- Orthopedic patients who’ve been advised to lose weight prior to surgery.
- Obese patients undergoing bariatric surgery and need to enroll in a lifestyle change program.